Thursday, October 30, 2008

For the girl that i love.........

HSM 3 songs Just Wanna Be With You~~~


Hmm, yeah, I've got a lot of things, I have to do, all
these distractions, our future's coming soon, we're
being pulled, In hundred different directions,But
whatever happens, I know I've got u.

You're on my mind, your in my heart, It doesn't
matter where we are, we'll be alright even if
we're.... miles apart.

All I wanna do, is be with you, be with you, There's
nothing we can do, I just wanna be with you, only you
no matter where life takes us, nothing can break us
apart... You know it's true, I just wanna be with you
Oooh... Just Be With You, Oh yeah...

You know how life can be, it changes over night, The sun even
raining,but it's alright, A friend like you always makes it easy!
I know that you get me, Every time, Through every up, through
every down, you know i'll always be around, through anything
you can count on me! All i wanna do, is be with you, be with you
Theres's nothing we can do, i just wanna be with you,only you
No matter where life take us, nothing can break us apart, You
know it's true, i just wanna be with you! i just wanna be with you!

No comments: