Monday, November 24, 2008

phew... im bak left after this thursday left 1 more subject perdagangan and then im free wakaka... but i would miss this skul.Although dis andalas skul sux... but it gave me al kinds of memories lols. btw.. ytd mom asked me whether i wan to go to china stay with my uncle or not?i told her i not comfirm yet. she ask me to consider faster .... so den i 2day just told her i dowan to go liao lo. Anyway recently my bros was choosen to play for DNA a basketball team. there is a tournament held at eng an recently so called sin chiew cup..



ytd went n watch my youngest bro match..... b4 his match, da 1st game was girls match dono wad skul de hehe... their shooting is kinda accurate... da match ends at 46-6 pity for da losing team .... anyway next was my bros match.... my mom were there too cheering for him. During da 3rd quater he fell down coz da floor is slippery due to drizzling... his waist injured poor thing.. anyway his team won da match n now going str8 to semifinal...



owh... this coming tuesday would be my 2nd bro match cant wait too c he in action XD

No comments: