Wednesday, March 11, 2009

previous day went sunway with my buddies... 2 cars went there.... chong 1 car cw 1 car... total 4 gays( not include me) ,2 couples n den oni me... xD gays like chong ,yew, joel n ong xD hehe .. n those couple were (cw @ lynn),(gene @ leen) ... after dat... we split n then walk by ourself.... u noe la couples nits some privacy de hehe... so... those 4 boys went to arcade section... play till they drop :P while me... shopping around wakaka... but then oni went those shops dat sell sports stuffs n animax keke.... anyway my favourite shop was a nike shop... i like to c those boots xD mercury vapor... so shiny for football use de haha...hiez.... too bad can c but cant buy... tiada tunai swtz...wanted a pair of new boots when i go to college :p dad buy me 1 >.< so after dat i go head to popular LOL so hard working huh???? :p no la went there bought myself 2 anime show... title was a tale of memories and penguin musume ... i oredi watch a tale of memories le.. not too bad lo da show ..xD so after around 6pm went bak home le lo...

No comments: