Friday, April 3, 2009

Failed....................

hiez... y i so gan jiong n so sui de.... how come main road i can pass inside i cant??? wth la... so sui... stupid clutch n dat bladdy car... outside look new but inside darn it. somemore im da last cant get to pick da car. hiez... wads da use with all da complains .... FAIL is FAIL liao... hav to resit again da test... disapointment =.= =.= hiez...y other ppl can go 1 time n just pass but i cant??? darn it.. undang 3rd time oni pass dun tell me driving oso must 3rd time oni can pass??? dam... after finish everything da guy dat teach me driving de diao me by saying u SIA SUI me u noe... i was like wth??? u thursday bring me come here learn n now u saying i sia sui u??? well dats wad i said in my heart... hiez wait dad diao ba...

1 comment:

Kenneth S. said...

lolx jin... try ur best ba.. i juz pass undang oni.. hav no chance to take amali exam... anyway.. remember.. each junction muz slow down.. and the speed for a tester oni 60km/h.. do not over that... and.. at home try to play with clutch and other 3 pedal again be4 resit ba.. support u in mental.. go ba.. sure pass... gud luk..