Thursday, August 20, 2009

i ting its been 3 weeks i din go bak home le. so miss my family, my parents, and of course my buddies.Well no choice,next week monday will be my final examination.Thats why i choose to stay at college at least i won't play much compare to when im back home.I ting i surely will go out with my buddies yam cha or whatever sort of stuff. Study study study ... crazy man. so exam basic cooking tomato sauce and potato soup.that practical its on friday,after that the following week is my sem break muahaha...last few days got a phone call from mom, she was telling that my youngest bro now reali teruk. not just dare to answer mom back even dad oso he dare to answer hiez.. don't know what to do with this bro liao.. should i just reali don't care him anymore?? form 2 only that also got this kind of attitude... hiez... try not to bother for now le exam is near exam more important.. settle my exam 1st then only go back have a talk with him...

No comments: