Sunday, April 20, 2014

Today, there is an blood donation event at centro.  A day before today , i told myself that i should go and participate.. but this morning i woke up .. i have doubt that whether i should go participate the blood donation event or not. After thinking.. i should just stick to my plans , i should overcome one of my fear as well .. so i decided to go to that event (since its my 1st time ).  once i arrive, guess what? i saw her (my ex) she was there helping the event. i almost forgot that she likes to join these type of events.. To think that last time i use to say no to her.. must have been hard for her (sorry). Well anyway, its my 1st time donating blood, so im not quite sure bout the procedure.. some helpful helper guided me. they measured my weight and guess WHAT? i drop another 3kg!!! now 67kg liao woohooo... after that, they were like asking me whether i have eaten or did i have any other disease or did i take any medications or any health problem.. i was like yes i have eaten ( in reality i haven ate yet >< ) & of cause my health is freaking okie & i Don't have any health problems. After all the Questioning, i was told to do the blood test.. and then they check my pressure.. well its definitely normal rite? :D once everything done and registered, they ask me wanted to donate from my left or right hand. At first i told them left hand but after that i change it to my right hand... before the nurse jab my hand i asked her.. sakit tak ? she say sikit saja jangan risau...LOL  hell ya i was dam nervous when the nurse jab my hand !! was like ( Oh My Fxxxxxx God there's a hole in my arm) And then the nurse took a bigger needle poke it in.. (wow my balls shrinking LOL) i saw bloods flowing out from me !!  it took about 10mins 450ml i think.. i was kinda dizzy at the moment.. so i rest for another 10mins . Once done, i went over to her ask her whether she wants to have lunch or not.. (of cause i knew the answer already but just a simple lunch doesn't do any harm) anyway she told me her lunch was prepared. of cause i stopped asking her. Well i guess she sees me not like how she used to see me anymore.. i did notice something, that she wore a blue wrist band.. my guess she found someone she loves already.. must be one of the college mate i guess..  well of coz my heart cant stop asking who is that ? but of cause dun forget jin.. she no longer yours.. she has freedom to go for another guy if she chooses to.  Anyway it was a great achievement to overcome 1 of my fear HAHA. Glad i did it..

No comments: