Sunday, April 27, 2014

Wow felt that I recently had not enough of sleep.. So much of stuff happen lately and I'm kinda busy with my work, sports , and not to mention .. Some other stuffs.. Will reveal it when the right time comes xD. Anyway yesterday I tried to invite her out again.  Well no harm to invite her for outing rite?? After several weeks of trying to invite her out, finally she did reply me back .. Well is that a good sign?? Or she just don't want to be rude? Whatever is it , I'm glad she reply but of course the answer she gave me was I don't think so ..but after that she said most of the movies she watched already. So I ask her wanna do something else besides movies??  She just tell me yc someday .. Without doubt I did not mention anymore. So I just reply sure. Well she must have tot I'm still in love with her and I wanna see her so badly.. she must have also tot that i wanna meet her because i still cant accept the break up.. To tell the truth I stil have feelings for her but at the same time I'm kinda happy with my life.. i tottally accept the break up .Besides that, I believe she's taken by someone else so I keep my love towards her by myself can jor. Like I said I kinda happy with my life.. How she thinks about me does not matter anymore. If she were to be mine she will come back to me.. Let faith decide. Well if you need someone to talk to .. I might be a good listener haha.. If I can't comfort u at least I will pei u .. Somehow not sure why, i feel different .. well guess im matured.. already 23 lols =.=By the way neighbor uncle ask me how come I became thin?? U on diet is it?? ( so proud ) well I told him uncle I workout everyday. My target is to turn back to form 1 that thin. after that start to build muscles. DOUBLE UR EFFORT MR. LIM!!

No comments: