Thursday, May 8, 2014

Dreaming~~

Guess what.. I dreamt about me and her this morning!! While I was at home , late nite I heard someone is knocking my house door .. My family were already sleeping.. So while I was still awake I came down n check hu was it.. It was HER!! With tears.. She asked me can I come in?? Of coz I would open the door for her.. But what happen?? Ur in tears.. Are u alrite?? Come in to my room .. Let's talk about it.. She was telling me that she is under lots of stress .. And she Dono why she ended up here.. I told her it was kinda shock to see you here.. Especially late nite.. She's having lots of stress in the college with the exams  college activities and ppl around her.. I tried to comfort her .. And she did manage to stop cyring n then we talk abit bout us.. She wanna go for a trip with me someday .. I was shock to hear dat but I say sure y not? Haha.. Den she asked me can I overnite hear for today?? Hmm.. Alrite sure . At that nite she was in my arms haha.. So happy ..  Ai yoo!! 7.30am alarm woke me up!! Kacau betul haha !! It was a nice dream xD 

No comments: