Sunday, May 18, 2014

Its OVer?

Its really over this time. for 2 months i hold on .. and its also me myself screwed it up. Ya i might want info to know more about you what have u been doing.. maybe i request from your friend is wrong.. but did i use those information to try to approach you? did i use those information for any bad intention? ya am an adult.. but adult can too make wrong decisions and regret. but you? i dono mayb you feel you mature in handling our relationship. u say the bad memories always haunt u down.. what about good memories? not worth to even think about it anymore? u only want to think the bad memories.. thats what stopping us from starting another relationship.. i really not that worth another look anymore? yea perhaps to u its all past.. never present not anymore.  i don't even know why u tell me like dat my tears keep flowing. well i should feel proud that all the while i did tried hard to make us happen but it did not .. still the main point i did TRIED.. thats something to be proud of. (Die Liao la.. I tell her like that but feeling to her so strong..) To be honest, i miss the time we together >< how we face problems together .. share everything with each other .. no matter bad or good ones. arghh!! lee kar wee ah.. u really affected my life and u became part of my life which i feel bless to have u.

No comments: