Sunday, May 11, 2014

It's a special day..

Well.. Guess what? .. It's 11/5/2014.. It's a special day for my only beloved mother.. Happy mothers day mom xD gonna celebrate it tonite!! Haha!! Well apart from Mother's Day, it's actuali another special day too for me.. It's our anniversary !!! Although as how much as I want to express it to her I could not express this to her anymore it's because we are over.. So I'm expressing out HERE with no restrictions.. Well today is the exact day dat we have been together for 2 years .. ( if we were stil together) anyway of coz I know today would come.. So last few days I been looking for gifts for my mom and of coz her.. Mom's gift was kinda easy to pick up.. But hers.. Haha I spend time to look for it.. N guess what I found for her??

Ta da!!! Hunger game set books lol.. On 10/5/2014, morning I went over to maxis to change my ivalue 2 plan becoz my contract had already expired. So I change to a cheaper plan which is surf more 75.. I used more on data so I decide to choose dat package. After that came back home watch nba with my buddies until 1pm+ and we head over to bukit tinggi try out the Assam laksa store. Food was kinda not bad.. So.. After dat I told them dat I wanna head over to aeon to look for gifts .. So they start to question me Lols .. Some of dem did get my intention  and so we head to popular and I found this hunger game books but it did not come in set >< and at that time oni got book 1 n 2.. Book 3 no stock!!! Was kinda frustrated at the beginning .. So after that.. In the nite, me and kp headed over to bukit raja jusco popular oso same result!!! Book 3 no stock!! It was kinda late already but I told kp to go 1 more place which is setia mall...took me 10min to reach setia mall .. Also same result!! Book 3 no stock!! My frustration increase!! Was kinda emo .. So I ask the counter guy to check for me which outlet can I go and purchase the book 3 ( name title mockingjay ) was telling to kp dat if don have I think we might have time to shoot to sunway to check lo he say I crazy =.= dinner also haven eat yet.so after the counter guy checked, everywhere sold out except the curve At damansara.. Haha got hope Liao !! And so this morning wake up went jogging had my breakfast with my frens den I myself shoot straight to the curve!! Took me some time to search for the popular store.. But at the end I found the book!!!! Though I been running here n there, I'm kinda happy to look for the books and it's definitely worth it!!! 42.90 per/book !! i feel the satisfaction ^^ 

No comments: