Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sian,nowdays in da evening keep rain... hardly go for my favourite bkb and hardly c my fellow frens. U noe hu i meant rite?? XD .Anyway when it comes to rain... whole day stay at home surely bored til i dun even noe how to describe it >.< .... anyway just now 5pm rain stopped. i wear my shoe and head straight to taman rakyat to get myself fit...


walao so long din go taman rakyat run my stamina decrease alot sia... i could hardly breathe, suffer sia man.. but then i oso do some pumpings to build my muscle wakaka... 100 push ups n i gif up zzz.... hand, shoulder pain like hell zzzz. Btw... i just notice dat i recently gone down alot le lo WOOOOOOOHHOOOOOO...... hav to keep up da good work wakaka.... i ting dats all for 2day ba ... >3 all my frens ....

No comments: