Wednesday, December 10, 2008


WAKAKAKAKAKAK~~~~ 2day went to pandamaran to dye my hair. It takes me 2 hours to change my hair... actuali i wanted to dye my hair in blue colour de... mana tau nit bleach... means dat nit change my hair to fully white.. den oni can c da effect of da blue colour.... mom told me dat if bleach ur hair will spoil.. so i listen to her lo....

Den da hair stylist recomment me to dye blondge colour which she says it turns brown in day n turn green in da nite LOLSSS.... so i try dat BLONDGE colour lols... it came out not da way dat hair stylist told me ZZZZ...... FRUSTRATION...

just now went bkb my frens all c me like cant recognize me.... i was like ZZZZ....... FRankly speaking dis colour not too bad lo... just like last or previous year de colour lo.... anyway THX to my mom....
dis is me with new hair colour with new shoe....

2 comments:

D_avid said...

still look like a cow f3

Jin said...

NO!!!!!!!!! i repeat many many times liao i dun look like a cow!!!!!