Monday, December 29, 2008

This morning woke at 5am and i straight scream like a mad guy.... wads da cause of it??? both of my leg chao kan dam... mom and dad herad my scream n they woke up gosh.... they tot wad happen... rupa rupa muscle cramp.... zzzz sry mummy n pa hehe XD.... after dat couldn't slip le lo went down watch tv till 8 am den on my com watch nba highlights ... around 8:45 am keen came to my house , n dat time gene sms me told me dat he just woke up... by right i should screw him up f3 . So mom fetch me n keen went to dewan for badminton. i brought along counter pain for my muscles hehe.... although i sapu on my leg le but still pain sia ..... came bak around 11 something... went n bath den on my msn n slack lo.... after a while wen pm me... saying dat tomorrow she having a gathering at JK Maju.... time around 6pm.. asking me wan to go ont???... i guess most probably i wil go ba... she dis friday going college le lo.... better go wish her ba... XD anyway watch dat >>> Ronaldo is playing football or sambaing LOL....

No comments: