Tuesday, December 2, 2008

yoz... this morning around 10 am went to skul with frens wanted to take sijil berhenti. my frens all oredi take da sijil, left me n soon lee haven take.... den we went to pejabat find our class teacher.. Mana tau my teacher went to hospital due to pregnant... zzzz so sui.. y must pregnant now arghh... so hopefully i could get my sijil by 2mr....

after dat i saw her... well dats my ex gf ba, when i look at her she quickly act like din c me at al... y she so scare to c me??? im a tiger o.o?? zzz well dat cant be blame ba... anyway after i came down from pejabat, n here comes our 2nd shuai ge eugene a.k.a virgin wakaka he oways late f3...
after dat i took their sijil n compared wakaka.... n i laughed at them ( guys no offences hehe) anway i doubt my sijil better den dem ....

just now 1pm they all went to JJ diao..... eugene n yew asked me whether i wan go ont ... so when i reached home , i called my mom whether she giving me green light ont.... mana tau green light oso tak jadi instead became red light zzz she say u tmr exam stil wan go out??? i told her okok relax mom..... so no choice but to stay home sob sob... u GUYS DIN WAIT FOR ME ARGHHH....

btw, tmr last exam perdagangan... can say 1 of da sub i hate ... anyway stil hav to overcome with it... wish me luck guys..... nono i hate u guys din wait me arghh... (joking).

No comments: