Sunday, December 7, 2008

Walao, yesterday midnight 3 something oni slip.... very tired sia.... my eye are like bears eyes zzz... btw, my small uncle n 2nd uncle just came bak from china and singapore.... small uncle brought bak some winter clothing for his family while my 2nd uncle brought some movie and some computer stuff bak from singapore... canggih sia... he brought a hard disk bak so called portable disk dat contain 130 gb walao dats alot lols....

btw after paying respect to my grandpa we went to a restaurant so called hai tian leow there take breakfast (dim sum) yummy.... yummy.... delicious sia.... anyway come bak at 12 noon. around 1 pm pengs dad fetch us to jj search for job XD... hard to believe i go search for job huh??? hehe well.... no choice lo nit money lo wakaka.... anyway we went through so many restaurant found few jobs dat may not suitable for me.... to tell da truth i dun like to work yet!!!!!
but my mom..... U BETTER GET UR SELF A JOB,IF NOT U STAY AT HOME OSO NTG TO DO zzzz.... arghh spm just finish cant relax meh !!!!! walao :p

well... so i made up my mind i follow my aunty work at her company lo.... wakaka she say da payment kinda not bad coz she's da boss wakaka .... anyway soon lee work at a restaurant as a waiter n kah peng, i was shock dat he wan to work at green box.... wah sei siao man his working time is 6 pm - 4 am midnight sia.. zzz well now oni transport problem zzz better pass my undang get my license n mom can buy a car for me n i dun hav to wori bout transport problem hehe.... k la dats all cya...

No comments: