Sunday, January 4, 2009


2day last day for my 2 bros to stay home LOLS...... and tomorrow they going bak to skul wakaka.... and i dun hav to grab da com with my bro haha....... Song song song..... anyway 2day wen n teo pm me ... so they asked me bout dat mysterious gal dat i interested... hmm... should say i like gua hehe..... o yea... dat reminds me she oso last day at andalas liao.... she going to college tomorrow le sob sob... hope later she on her msn ... and i must chat puas puas with her!!
dis is her picture lo......
name: wong kim may
Age :17
D.O.B: 29th may 1991
Address:6,Jalan Sri Siantan 47,Taman Sri Andalas,41200 Klang. 41200 Klang
Selangor Malaysia.
horoscope: Gemini
colour: pink
interest: interested in searching sumthing new cOoling style, pInK $tuFf, cUt3 $tuFf, fa$hIoN.......$hoPpinG her F@vOuriT3, $uRfiN d I'N3t, sKAte, love beach, peace her mind......erm....d@y dr3@mInG toO.....
Bout her:Creative,Friendly,Optimistic,Cheerful,True,Sensitive and Patient but sometimes stubborn ....

No comments: