Saturday, January 3, 2009

Rcently almost every nite i din slip sia.... my eye getting smaller n smaller lols.... anyway i stay up til so late sure got purpose de hehe.... anyone noe??? XD haha ytd nite msn chat with 1 of my primary n kindergarden fren.... she was telling me dat she stress coz of da course dat she haven decided to take.... n she is going to college on next mon le, hiez so fast sia... well... here comes da comfort part XD dun so stress ma.... try ting of something dat makes u comfortable n happy lo....
den, she change da topic n we talked bout kindergarden stuffs.... i told her dat i rmb my class was beside her class , and i did make up n dance on stg due to dono wad ceremony le zzz.... come to ting of it gosh..... she laugh at me eee.... well she says dat last time we use to play together n she like me..... i was like huh??? like me?? u must be joking...... she say dat time small ma mayb coz play together for so long liao.... she asked u din noe de??? i told her i rmb we did play together but u like me??? lol.... i wonder if u would like me now how nice XD.... its a pity dat we secondary different skul lo if not we now stil may hang out together she replied.... everytime chat with her oso happy de dono why... :P

No comments: