Saturday, January 10, 2009

2day morning woke up around 6 something... went n bath n get myself ready to go kapar to listen da 6 hour talk.... hiez surely dam boring de... but then my agent told me to listen for 3 hour instead of 6 hour... wah.... so happy... he say listen 3 hour finish i str8 sent u home haha...
at least dun hav to suffer another 3 hour XD... came bak round 12 something.... very hungry... cooked myself a plate of maggi me goreng with mata kerbau haha.... yummmy... after dat locked myself up in da house n switch on my com turn on da music max volume of da speaker wakaka... siao lang.... :p nite time went dinner at pandamaran.... after reached home... think something for a moment... n trust my instinct... so wad i did is sms her lo.... tel her (yo te amo) dono wads dat huh?? let her find out on her own if she reali wan to noe ba... hopefully got any changes lo at least a bit >.<

No comments: