Thursday, January 29, 2009

she came bak from kedah le was so happy coz kinda figure it out she wil on msn so abanden my buds dat jio me to gamble ... ps ar guys din come gamble with u al at yew's house she more important XD... anyway in da end happy de mood became sad n disappointment.. i oso another 1 go n str8 told her dat i wan to chase her.... i guess we noe wad's da answer lo she say be bak couple kinda hard for me le SAD SAD SAD.... kah peng thx for spending a nite for teaching me dis so called bracelet...at 1st keep do wrong hav to take it out n do bak again hiez.. nearly gave up upon it.. but manage to finish it too... but it din work at al so decided to throw my effort away le anyway reali thx.... dis is da thingy dat i made by my own hands...i guess its not reali good ba but anyway now its worth
of ntg....

No comments: