Friday, January 9, 2009

Ytd nite around 5am oni slip .... sian nowdays always like dat... dono y cant slip.... yet im tired.... i'm been thinking some stuffs lately dat i wish it would come true but i dun hav dat courage to tel somebody.... where could all my courage went??? how come i became such a loser .... ai yoooo.... lose my confidence al sudden... Ah jin ar.... hui lai lo zzzz i noe dat deep inside a part of my heart still got memories dat i could'nt forget... my bud's ask me to start a new life n i just told dem yaya sure sure... but in the end im stil da same.. stil heart dat girl.. i tried to forget b4 but i cant, i reali reali cant... y da hell i became so weak.... God ar.... spare me a new courage for me la... i wan a fresh 1...... n grant my wish would came true !!!

No comments: